TATPROF solutions allow to realize the most challenging ideas of architects
Stained-glass windows MP-50
Facade MP-50 series has 2 design solutions:
- • In the first (main) solution the cross-bars are fixed to the pillars in the overlap manner. This solution allows producing stained-glass windows in vertical and inclined designs, single and gable transparent covers due to the guaranteed removal of moisture from the crossbars to the pillar.
- • In the second solution, the crossbars are fixed without overlapping. Stained-glass windows are produced only in vertical way.
In MP-50 series the following design solutions are possible:
— Structural facade. This facade gives an illusion of continuous glazing, as the mounting of double-glass pane to the aluminum substructure is invisible. There are no clips and decorative covers on the outside.
— Semi-structural glazing. In this design the visible and hidden fasteners are used in the fixation of one double-glass pane.
— Imitation of structural glazing. Fastening is carried out by a clamp-cap, which protrudes from the surface of double-glass pane only by 3 mm.
- • Front surface width of profiles - 50 mm
- • Profile section height: pillars from 56 to 240 mm, cross-bars from 34 to 169 mm
- • Filling: deaf and transparent, thickness from 4 to 48 mm.
- • Maximum filling weight is up to 200 kg.
- • The maximum inertia moment of MP pillars is 875 cm (4)