TATPROF solutions allow to realize the most challenging ideas of architects
Catalogue is developed in accordance with the following regulatory documents:
- SNiP 2.03.06-85 “Aluminum structures”
- GOST 22233-2001 “Extruded aluminum profiles for transparent enclosure structures”
- GOST 23166-99 “Window packages. Standard Specification”
- GOST 21519-2003 “Window packages made of aluminum alloys”
Enclosure structures of EK-640 series are designed for glazing of unheated dwelling and public buildings and serve to protect against external atmospheric influences: rain, wind, noise, dust and improve heat insulation inside building.
The range of EK-640 series allows performing two types of structures: window package with installation on a parapet or suspended transparent structures. In both cases, it is possible to use two types of opening: swing or sliding casements. Sliding casements save space in a glazed room, while swinging ones increase the flow of fresh air and are easier to operate.
- installation of glazing is carried out from the inside of the building, therefore, it is not necessary to install scaffolds and dismantle the entire facade in order to repair a separate structure;
- components are installed from inside of the building and have adjustments in three planes;
- filling thickness from 3 mm to 24 mm;
- technical characteristics of pillar profiles and cross-bars allow to choose the optimal design solution;
- any angle rotation relative to the vertical plane of the facade;
- drainage system guarantees the rainwater removing through the drainage holes;
- special upper and bottom limiters for the sliding casement movement do not allow the casement to come out during strong wind blowing or accidental formation of ice on the runners.